It’s All Food Group Ltd is committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of all visitors to our website by protecting your privacy and the security of any personal information received from you.
What information do we collect about you?
- When you order catering from us, we ask for the following information about you or your business:
Dietary Requirements if applicable
How will we use information about you?
- We use this personal information solely to process and deliver your order, for invoicing and processing payments
- Our bespoke catering ordering system holds all the data relating to our customers and is hosted by Spoonfed.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any other third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential credit/debit card validation during purchase
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
Retention Period For Personal Data
We keep your personal data only for as long as required by us:
- To provide you with the services you have requested
- To comply with other legislation, including for the period required for tax purposes
- To support a claim or defence in court
We would like to send you information about special offers, new services and menus which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. All marketing emails will have an unsubscribe link on the footer.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
For further information visit
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information please email or write to us, see ‘How to contact us’
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
You have the right at any time to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office. If you think that we have not complied with the General Data Protection Regulation in the way we have handled your personal information.
Scottish Information Commissioner
Tel. 01334 464610
How to contact us
Telephone: 0845 271 2077
It’s All Food Group Ltd
253 Argyle Street
Glasgow G2 8DL